Stylish high boots that are water repellent. Minnesota boots can easily withstand -10 Fahrenheit.
Materials: Micro suede, Suede, Wool lining
Sole: Anti-ice diamond grip
Care for the boots from Topaz:
• Cowhide shoes should however be treated with waterproofing spray periodically.
• The boots are not waterproof. If they are used in rainy weather, both two cold isolation insoles should be taken out and dried.
• If the boots are muddy, wipe them with a damp cloth and brush them with a soft brush.
• Do not dry boots with heat! The skin will dry out and will not be as durable. This applies to all footwear made of leather.
• Do not take your shoes off by inserting the tip of one shoe against the heel of the other. The hair will then quickly fall off.